- WEIGHT – Lightweight Klinkerit tiles can be adhered to high walls with ease.
- SIMPLICITY – No additional tools are needed for cutting, the tiles can be cut with a knife or scissors.
- HUMIDITY AND STEAM CONDUCTIVITY – The tiles do not require additional impregnation, due to temperature or pressure differences, water steam exits to the outside of the building.
- FLEXIBILITY – The tiles easily adapt to the shape of the surface, so you will avoid protruding corners. Elastic Klinkerit tiles can be used to cover uneven, curved or round surfaces.
- THICKNESS – The tiles are very light and thin, so using them indoors is ideal – you will not lose any interior space.
- FOR ALL SURFACES – Klinkerit tiles can be used both inside and outside of the building, on mineral surfaces (plaster, concrete, cement plaster, cement-lime plaster, etc.) and on polystyrene or mineral wool.
- NO SALT STAINS – No white salt stains appear on Klinkerit tiles. The special Klinkerit adhesive does not contain lime or cement.
- 3D EFFECT – Klinkerit gives the facade aesthetics and relief.
- ALL TESTS AND CERTIFICATES – The Klinkerit products have all the necessary documents and certificates.
- HANDMADE PRODUCT – Klinkerit tiles are unique because they are carefully made by hand with highest grade materials.
- THE HIGHEST GUARANTEE OF QUALITY – The composition of the tiles is selected from the highest quality materials such as quartz sand, acrylic resins and tested and reliable dyes.
- 100% RESISTANCE – Klinkerit tile adhesive is resistant to long cycles – negative and positive temperature cycles and protects the facade from water.
- COMPETITIVE PRICE – Fast montage ensures a competitive end price compared to traditional materials.
210x50mm, 240x70mm, 330×50mm, 330×70mm, 500x50mm